We make some limited use of content from our apps free and no permissions is necessary. To see if your request qualifies check on this page. In summary, if you are a professor using the app in a course or a students, or limiting your use to a few images for noncommercial purposes, permissions might be free. Otherwise, you can request permission by filling our Contact Form.
– I am a professor/instructor. Can I use ARTNATOMYA images in the classroom, build my lectures around ARTNATOMYA apps and display content from the apps during presentations? Do I need permission to do this?
Complete permissions information is available below. In summary:
- If your school has a site license to our products, both you and your students have access to ARTNATOMYA apps and no additional permissions are required.
- If you are a professor who requires ARTNATOMYA apps on your course syllabus, you may teach with our products with no restrictions.
- If you do not meet either of these scenarios, we require a professional use license for you to teach with ARTNATOMYA apps in the classroom. A professional use license starts at $100 per year.
- How do I get permission to use visuals from ARTNATOMYA apps on my website, in my course materials, or in a publication.
Instructors/professors who require a ARTNATOMYA product on their course syllabus or who teach at a school that has a ARTNATOMYA site license may use the product and images from it in lecture presentations, class notes, lab manuals, or study materials circulated exclusively to students in the course. Permission to use ARTNATOMYA products in lecture and in course handout materials is granted at no cost, provided that you meet the following criteria:
- Your course syllabus must require a ARTNATOMYA product or provide instructions for accessing your school's site-licensed ARTNATOMYA product.
- You must follow the attribution guidelines when using an image in your lecture notes or course materials.
- This material must be circulated exclusively to students in the course.
- You may not sell, in any form, the course materials that include ARTNATOMYA content.
- You may not make the materials that include ARTNATOMYA content available on any website that includes advertising.
If your course materials meet the above criteria, specific permission is not required. Simply follow the attribution guidelines explained below.
If your course materials do not meet the above criteria, we are happy to provide you a quote for using images from our apps. Please note that pricing to license images for commercial use starts at $200 per image.
To receive a bid for your particular licensing needs submit a permissions request. Include your school, course name and number, and your request.
Getting your students access to ARTNATOMYA materials
– Can I install copies of ARTNATOMYA apps in my lab?
The apps we sell at our web store and through iTunes and Google Play are for individual use. If you intend to install our products on desktop computers in a lab or similar location where many people have access to the apps you need a multi-user license. ARTNATOMYA offers multi-user seat licenses to provide you with copies of ARTNATOMYA apps for multiple users. Get information about a ARTNATOMYA site licenses for your school or institution by filling out our Contact Form .
For how long do students get access to ARTNATOMYA?
If your students will be buying ARTNATOMYA from our web store, iTunes App Store, or Google Play the app is a one time buy. If access is through your school's subscription, a student's access is governed by their enrollment and the school's subscription to the product. For more information on school subscriptions, send a request for information by filling out this short form.
– How can my students purchase ARTNATOMYA apps?
Students can buy copies directly at these stores:
For PC/Mac at our web store
For iPad and iPhone at the Google Play
Your institution can purchase a site license for students. Get information about a ARTNATOMYA site license for your school or institution by filling out our Contact Form.
– I am a student. Can I use ARTNATOMYA images as a study tool or in a school project or paper?
If you are a student and you'd like to use no more than five images in a paper or presentation that is circulated only to instructors and other students in your course, specific permission is not required. Simply follow the attribution guidelines explained below.
If you want to use more than five ARTNATOMYA images in any other context, please submit a request for a license quote. Include a description of your project (type of media), explanation of distribution (who will see this), and include the images you intend to use.